The lifespan of batteries are affected by their usage patterns and environments.
If you find yourself charging your phone too often,
and your battery life has noticeably diminished, visit your local Mister Mobile Repair Centers for advice.
Normally, signs of battery deterioration include drastic decreases in battery life and unexpected shutdowns.
If this happens, your Galaxy device will either shut down, or activate a protective safety mechanism.
Electrochemical Deterioration of the Battery
These events occur after repetitive battery use, resulting in electrochemical deterioration.
High levels of deterioration could cause steep and instantaneous voltage drops,
thereby resulting in the device shutting down in order to preserve the electrical components.
Shutdown Due to the Usage Environment
An extremely cold environment may cause a greater drop in voltage.
In this case, the device will shut down to protect its components.
Signs of Battery Deterioration
As battery efficiency decreases, the battery may deplete drastically or shut down,
even if the screen indicates that there is plenty of battery power left.
If you are having issues with a deteriorated battery, visit your local Samsung Support Centre for advice.
Why you should Choose Mister Mobile for Mobile Repair. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile, we do have Professional Team with 20 Years’ Experience in Mobile Repair
- iPhone Battery replacement comes with 3 different grades: Original, A Grande and However we do Not recommend our customers to use Copy batteries as it might damage the unit in many ways but Original and A grade should Be alright.
- Original Batteries are the best solution since it has the original MAH and the batteries will last for a long time as well as life time of the battery is approximately one to two years if you follow the proper usage instruction .
- A-Grade Batteries Could be used for around 3 to 6 months approximately since it might not carry the True MAH of the Battery and its Charge Time Might not stand for over 6 Hours . How ever if you are a normal user it will be alright.
- Grade B (Copy) These are fake barriers which doesn’t have standard it might be really have leakage and in few occasions few devices have exploded.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
- Faulty wiring
- ic problems
- Charger defects
What Doesn’t Cover?
- Swollen Due to Over Night Charging Over 6 Hours
- Swollen Due to Fake Chargers
- Exploded Or leaked Due to fake charges
- External Damaged on the surface if the battery
- External Wire damages / IC Damaged
We are also specialized in All Types Of Repair
Samsung mobile Repair in Sri Lanka, Samsung phone Repair in Sri Lanka, Samsung mobile Repair in Colombo, Samsung phone Repair in Colombo, Samsung , Samsung Mobile Screen Replacement, Samsung Mobile display Replacement, Samsung display Replacement, Samsung Battery Replacement, Samsung Motherboard Repair, Samsung repair , Samsung Water damage repair, Samsung no power repair, Samsung logo restart, Samsung software Installation